There are 10 reasons why I hate being a Nigerian, but I also have countless reasons why I love the country. Nigeria, A nation that’s so blessed with abundant natural and human resources but yet its citizens is among the poorest in the world. Are we a cursed nation?
The country is tribalistic, greedy, evil, backwards, and no love & unity. Although I have literally hundreds of reasons for hating this country, I’ll list just 10 right now:
1. Reelecting Buhari into power despite his track record as a failure in leadership.
2. 1914 – Amalgamation
3. The massacre of Igbos between 1966 and 1970
4. The men in uniform
5. Tribalistic – ‘Tribalism’ is tearing the country apart.
6. Polygamous cultures
7. The politicians
8. Educational and health care system
9. The citizens – Entitlement, greed, backstabbing and two-faced
10. Evil – Brother killing brother for the profit of another
That’s all I have to say for now. I recommend you read about my visit to tarkwa bay.