Family Of 7 Killed By Suspected Carbon Monoxide In Benin City (Photos, Video)

RESIDENTS of Egor, Benin City, were left in shock today after father, mother and five children were found dead at their home in a suspected case of carbon monoxide poisoning.

As shared by Facebook user, Kingsley Nosa wrote; “happening now at Egor family of 7 die in generator smoke inside their room father mother and five children”

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s