Goya Meno’s song “You Want to Bamba” is already a global music fan favourite, and here’s the meaning behind it, as his lyrics give advice to the younger generation about cultism.
Goya Meno dropped the hit single with Nektunez titled “Ameno Amapiano remix” that sees the two Africans deliver magic.
In the statement about the song, the Edo-born rapper stated: “The song is an inspiration that came to me to advice the new generation to stay away from bad behavior in school.”
“It’s something natural that happens. I passed through the university system so I know of these happenings that lead others to even drop out of school,” he said.
Hundreds of people have become famous overnight as a result of TikTok and its music algorithm.
Every day, new sounds go viral on the Chinese video-focused social networking app, and they frequently serve as backing tracks for dances, challenges, and funny videos.
The latest song to overwhelm the TikTok world is a Nigerian-Benin pop song that became popular for an unexpected reason.
“You want to bamba? You want to chill with the big boys?
If you’ve seen people dancing to the remix of the popular “Ameno Amapiano” song, I’m sure you’ve wondered what the rapper is talking about.
Here’s everything we know about the song “you want to bamba you want to chill with the big boys” by Goya Menor:
Goya Menor ft. Nektunez – Ameno Amapiano (Remix) Goes Viral On TikTok
The Amapiano version of Ameno, sung by Nigerian rising musician Goya Menor, has gone viral on TikTok when a female influencer, @abikearabmoney, shared a video dancing to it.
On her TikTok page, Abike can be seen carrying bundles of Nigerian naira notes before walking back and forth to the beat of the song.
TikTok users from all around the world have recreated Abike’s videos on their own TikTok profiles. Mayorkun, Davido, Real Warri Pikin, and other celebrities have posted TikTok videos of themselves dancing to the song.
Ameno Amapiano Remix Lyrics Meaning
The song which everybody has been dancing to is called “Ameno Amapiano Remix or You Want To Bamba” by Nigerian artiste Goya Menor and produced by Nektunez.
The song is about cultism. “Remember I told you guys earlier that my son will not be a member of a cult group,” the first line says in Benin language repeated in English.
When you understand the song’s message, you will either adore it or despise it. The fact that it appears in any video increases the song’s popularity.
Below is the complete English translation of the lyrics.
[Intro: Goyar Menor]
So easy (It’s Nektunez yeah)
Oya meno (Ameno)
Hekedimi yana kukirin
Let me tell them how the thing goes
How the thing goes (How the thing goes)
[Chorus: Goyar Menor & Era]
Shebi meka tamoa
Say my pikin no go join cult
Ha! You want to bam ba
You wanna chill with the big boys
Na you dey run kiti kiti
You dey run keta keta
No fit drink water drop cup
Shebi you see how the thing goes (How the thing goes)
Ameno, oma nare imperavi ameno (Oya tell a man who blend you)
Dimere, dimere, mantiro (and who ?, and who ?)
Mantire mo, ameno
Oma nare imperavi emu nare, ameno
Oma nare imperavi emu nare
Ameno, ameno do re
Ameno dori me
Ameno dori me
Dori me reo (Ha)
Ameno dori me (Ameno dori me)
Ameno dori me
[Verse 1: Goyar Menor]
Okay, okay ha!
This one no be zobo no be can juice
Go school e go school, you go dey pen tools
And na the parameter set you wan dey form too
Even your papa no fit save you
For all the calamity wen him pikin don do
Mehn, all the niggas don dey find you
Because that nigga wey you pay omo e don puff
Oh boy e don puff (Ha, Hey!)
Come on lets go
[Verse 2: Goyar Menor]
Because you made it to the top throne
Let me see what my godfather can do
Coz He’s a Father to the fatherless
A mother to the motherless
And nothing no one can do
But promise not to fight again
Not to do anything that will hurt again
Cos if you do na him be say you don gorg again
And -another time you go run again swear
oma nare imperavi emu nare meaning in English
In English, it has no meaning. It’s a pseudo-Latin phrase with no true meaning, just vibes.
Lyrics annotation below.
- The rapper is asking everyone in his native language whether they remember when he told them his child would never join a gang.
- He went on to question the boy whether he wanted to be admitted into a cult or hang around with wealthy people in society.
- Now that the little child has been inducted into a lethal fraternity, his life is in jeopardy, and he’s on the run.
- He can’t even sit down for a moment to drink water since his life is in danger.
- The rapper inquires of the son about his current outlook on life. I warned him not to join a cult, and I can see his life right now.
- The rapper, with a rage in his voice, asks the son who initiated him into the fraternity, and he’s eager to know the person who took him for initiation.
Verse 1 translation:
- Mr. Goyar preaches to little children in the first line of this song that his story in the chorus is unsuitable for children.
- He continues his account by stating that the aforementioned son was sent to school to study but ended up carrying lethal weapons.
- He claimed that no one, not even his father, could help the youngster because of all the mishaps he had created at school.
- He went on to say that everyone is after the youngster because of the devastation he has caused in both school and society.
Verse 2 translation:
In verse two of this song, the preacher delivers the boy and asks him not to return to his former ways.
Like what Jesus said in the book of John 8:11, “She said, “No man, Lord. “Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more,” Jesus said to her.
Goyar told the born-again cultist to go and sin no more. He should choose the ways of the Lord because, as the book of Psalm 37:23 says, “The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord; and he delighteth in his way.”
Menor is a rapper, the song was released in June 2021.
Listen to “Ameno Amapiano” (Remix) by Goya Menor featuring Nektunez below.
This article is written for those searching:
- You want to chill with the big boys TikTok
- You want bumba You want to bambam
- You want to chill Ameno Amapiano Remix Lyrics
- You want to bamba
- You wanna Roll with the big boys
- You dey run kitikiti Lyrics
- Goya Menor lyrics Ameno Amapiano lyrics meaning in English
- You want to bamba Lyrics English
- You wanna Chill with the Big boys Lyrics
- You wanna chill with the big Boy Mp3 Download
- You want to chill with the big boys
- You want to bamba TikTok You want to Bam Bam lyrics
Share your story with us! Email MandyNews1@gmail.com