Cristiano Ronaldo shared some heartbreaking news on Monday evening, 18 April. According to an Instagram post from the Portuguese professional footballer, one of his twins born during childbirth has passed away.
The announcement was made by Cristiano Ronaldo and girlfriend Georgina Rodríguez.
The doctors attempted everything they could to rescue the youngster, according to the 37-year-old star, but it was all in vain.
- “It is with our deepest sadness we have to announce that our baby boy has passed away.
- It is the greatest pain that any parents can feel.
- Only the birth of our baby girl gives us the strength to live this moment with some hope and happiness.
- We would like to thank the doctors and nurses for all their expert care and support.
- We are all devastated at this loss and we kindly ask for privacy at this very difficult time.
- Our baby boy, you are our angel. We will always love you.”
In October of last year, the couple revealed their pregnancy.
Mandy News sends our condolences to Ronaldo and his family.
Share your story with us! Email MandyNews1@gmail.com