Are you searching for how to withdraw bitcoin into your bank account in Nigeria? then please keep reading on.
Are you wondering how you can withdraw bitcoin because it is banned in Nigeria?
In our last article, we already wrote about the reasons the Nigerian government banned cryptocurrency in the country.
Our purpose for this article is to give everyone an easy, step-by-step guide to how to withdraw bitcoin into your bank account in Nigeria.
How to withdraw bitcoin in Nigeria 2021?
Open a bank account in Ghana online or visit the country, send your crypto to your bank account in Ghana and send your money from there to your Nigeria account.
So let’s look at the steps involved:
- Visit the website of UBA Ghana or any other bank open account.
- If you cannot open an account, look for Nigerians living in Ghana they will link folks at Danquah Circle a roundabout in Accra.
Crypto exchange platform
Since you can no longer trade Crypto in Nigeria, I will advise you to cash them out via online crypto exchange platforms. There are a lot of ways in which you can accept the fund transfer in Nigerian but what I would recommend is Ecurrency4U which has a meager commission compared to others, and it’s almost instant.
Before you do this, you can look for someone with mobile money in Ghana or contact someone in circle Accra.
- Visit the site
- create an account.
- log in to your account
- Click Sell Currency
- Enter your mobile money platform as your payment method
- Fill in the amount you want to sell in US Dollars
- Fill in the mobile money account.
- Fill in the name on the mobile money account
- Click on submit.
- Upon successfully transferring the coin to them, you will receive your payment.
Comment below for any questions.