Mr. Rotimi Onadipe stated that we are all exposed to cyber attacks, regardless of our wealth, influence, education, knowledge, age, sex, status, tribe, or nationality.
Mr. Rotimi Onadipe, the founder of internet safety magazine and CEO of Onadipe Technologies, has educated internet users all over the world on how to prevent online abuse such as internet fraud, cyberbullying, online pornography, cybersex, and online gaming addiction, all of which are now common among youths and our society in this technological age.
Onadipe, whose published articles on internet safety have been used by many stakeholders, researchers, scholars, authors, and academic outlets all over the world, shared his expert opinion with Nigerians and internet users all over the world during his organization’s weekly program titled “SAY NO TO INTERNET ABUSE, SAY YES TO INTERNET SAFETY.”
Onadipe remarked in this week’s program, which took place on Saturday, April 16th, 2022 in Ibadan, Oyo State, that It is our common responsibility to ensure the safety of the internet. We all have a part to play in ensuring that the internet remains safe and secure for all users.
What Mr Rotimi Onadipe said:
- “We must be informed that no matter how rich, influential educated or intelligent we are, irrespective of our age, sex, status, tribe or nationality, we are not exempted from online dangers.”
- “For the war against online abuse to be won in our society of today, all hands must be on deck because our greatest weapon against cyber crimes, cyber criminals and online dangers in general is internet safety education.”
- “I have a strong belief that if internet users can educate themselves about how to stay safe online through my published articles on internet safety which have now gone viral on the internet, they will be able to protect themselves and others from many online dangers.”
- “Many internet users within and outside Nigeria are already educating themselves through those informative and educative articles and sharing them with other internet users to protect themselves against online risks.”
- “This is why I am urging all internet users all over the world to use every opportunity they have online to search for these articles, read them, share with others and ask questions if they have any.
- This will go a long way to reduce online dangers among youths and our society at large.” He added.
Onadipe said in his closing remarks:
- “internet safety is now at your fingertips.
- To access these articles is very simple.
- All you need to do is to search for Rotimi Onadipe online, read the articles, share with others and ask questions if you have any.”