It has been widely reported for some time that the world’s richest man is interested in acquiring the microblogging site, Twitter.
It was also reported that Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone, and Evan Williams’ created platform accepted Musk’s $44 billion bid to buy the company and take it private on April 25.
Musk, the CEO of Tesla Inc. and SpaceX, said last month that his offer to buy Twitter was “temporarily on hold” pending information on the platform’s spam and bogus accounts.
He also said that he would do his own analysis of Twitter’s user base using a random sample of 100 accounts on Twitter.
Elon Musk also claimed that Twitter’s legal team called him to complain that he had breached their non-disclosure agreement by publicly disclosing the company’s technique.
While the 50-year-old billionaire and the Twitter board are still working out the terms, a top engineer at the platform said the corporation may reject Elon Musk’s offer.
Siru Murugesan exposed Twitter in a series of Twitter videos, claiming that the business culture is “commie as f**k” and that employees “hate, hate, despise” Elon Musk’s $44 billion buyout.
The video was recorded by a female Project Veritas journalist who placed Siru Murugesan on the seat, making several confessions about the microblogging giant’s left-wing agenda, including their censorship of right-wing posts.
The video, which was shared on Twitter by Benny Johnson, has received hundreds of retweets, likes, and comments using the trending hashtag #TwitterExposed.
What Siru Murugesan said:
- Siru Murugesan was secretly recorded saying Twitter has a left-wing bias, right-wing views are often censored and his colleagues are ‘commie as f***.’The engineer said: ‘Twitter does not believe in free speech, Elon believes in free speech.
- ‘Twitter wants to censor bullying and harassment and the idea of free speech is that you can bully and harass people. Twitter does not believe in this value as a platform. Because it’s not conducive to a business.
- ‘Ideologically, it does not make sense, because we’re actually censoring the right and not the left… It’s true, there is bias. It is what it is today.’
- The senior employee also said that his left-wing colleagues ‘hate, hate, hate’ Musk’s takeover bid, saying they have threatened to walk if the deal is completed.
- Staff also fear the Tesla CEO will make the company far more ‘capitalist’ instead of the ‘socialist’ environment it currently is.
YouTube Video/Gentle Breeze
Share your story with us! Email MandyNews1@gmail.com