Are you wondering which are the top insurance companies in Nigeria?
Choosing the best insurance company is a very important decision for every business. Insurance is a big part of every decision. Life is uncertain and unpredictable.
In this article, we will share the top insurance companies in Nigeria, so you can choose the perfect insurance company for managing life responsibilities.
What Is An Insurance Company All About?
An insurance company also called the insurer, is an entity that provides protection from financial loss.
It’s mainly used to barricade against the risk of an accidental or uncertain loss.
There are hundreds of different types of insurance to choose from.
The four main types of top insurance policies are life, health, long-term disability, and auto insurance.
- Life insurance is an agreement between an insurer and a policy owner. A life insurance policy ensures the insurer provides payment to a named beneficiary upon the death of the policyholder.
- A health insurance policy offers coverage for any future medical expenses of the policyholder.
- Long-term disability insurance is a type of earnings protection that is invented to cover serious injuries and illnesses that keep you out of work for three months or longer.
- Auto insurance is an agreement between you and the insurance company that protects you against financial loss in the event of an accident or theft.
Apart from the top four insurance policies, there are dozen of additional insurance policies, like personal insurance, property insurance, marine insurance, fire insurance, liability insurance, guarantee insurance.
Choosing the best company for your insurance policies won’t negatively impact your wellbeing, but it can impact every area of your existence since life is full of loss.
For most people who’re just getting started with signing up for insurance policies, we recommend choosing life insurance, health insurance, homeowner’s insurance, automobile insurance, so you know that the most important area is protected.
That being said, let’s take a look at the top insurance companies in Nigeria you can choose for your insurance policies.
Names Of Top Insurance Companies In Nigeria
There are dozens of different insurance companies in Nigeria out there today, with more being added all the time.
It’s important to choose an insurance company that is both popular and reliable.
Names of Insurance Companies In Nigeria:
1. AIICO Insurance Plc.
2. Leadway Assurance Company
3. Custodian and allied insurance
4. Cornerstone Insurance Plc.
5. AXA Mansard Insurance
6. African Alliance Insurance Plc.
7. Lasaco Assurance Plc.
8. Anchor Insurance:
9. Goldlink Insurance
10. Continental Reinsurance
11. Consolidated Hallmark Insurance
12. FBN Insurance
13. Niger Insurance Plc.
14. NEM Insurance
15. Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc.
16. Staco Insurance Plc.
17. Nicon Insurance
18. Royal Exchange Plc.
19. Guinea Insurance Plc.
20. Coronation Insurance Plc.
21. Great Nigeria Insurance Plc.
22. Standard Alliance Insurance Company Limited
23. Law Union and Rock Insurances
24. Sovereign Trust Insurance Plc.
25. Regency Alliance Insurance Plc.
Note: If you want to sign up for an insurance policy, then we recommend you visit their website for more information.
Share your story with us! Email MandyNews1@gmail.com