End SARS is a mass movement against police brutality in Nigeria. first organized by Segun Awosanya was one of the early organizers who call for the disbanding of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) over unlawful killings, torture, and extortion. If you carefully read this article and follow the details, you will understand everything.
On EndSARS and Lekki Tollgate, we have written about:
- Read: Buhari Response On EndSARS Protests And Killing
- Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In #EndSARS Protests, Says Army
- EndSARS Protest: Things Protesters Should Do Now
- Fact Check: How Violent Are The Nigeria′s #EndSARS Protesters?
- Okonjo-Iweala Applauds #EndSARS Protesters. Here’s What She Said
- #EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks DSTV, GOTV Makes All Channels Available For Free
- Lekki Toll Gate Shooting: We’ll Get Justice For All ― Osinbajo
- How Lekki Tollgate EndSARS Protesters Were Killed By Nigerian Army
- SARS Dissolved: Protests Continue At Lekki Goll Gate (Photos)
- EndSARS: Pictures From Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest
- 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested
- Listen to Burna Boy New Song For Lekki Toll Gate Shooting
- Watch DJ Switch Narrated The Lekki Tollgate Shooting
What Is The Update On EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate?
Since the night of 20 October 2020, the Nigerian Army opened fire on peaceful End SARS protesters at the Lekki toll gate that led to the killing of at least 12 protesters, the gate has been under closure and the Lagos State Government reported to have lost more than N2.5billion in its revenue.
Is Lekki Toll Gate Open?
In an attempt to suppress the memories of those who died at Lekki tollgate, the Lagos state government is set to reopen it.
Lekki Toll Gate Opening.
Votes Against LASG:
- Ebun Olu- Adegboruwa
- Olorunrinu Oduala
- Temitope Majekodunmi
- Patience Patrick Udoh
Votes for LASG
- Justice Doris Okuwobi (Rtd)
- Taiwo Lakanu DIG (Rtd.)
- Lucas Koyejo
- Segun Awosanya (SegaLink)
- Mrs. Oluwatoyin Odusanya
Why Did SegaLink Vote Lekki Toll Gate Opening?
He said: “I’m not the enemy, by the time you figure that out it may be too late already. Society may have frustrated any rationality in doing good or taking responsibility for the sake of the collective. We’re our own problems & we’ve refused to take responsibility but point fingers”
You can check this video on the night Nigerian Army opened fire on peaceful End SARS protesters at the Lekki toll gate.
Continue to visit for more updates.