You can read the full transcript of Vladimir Putin’s speech on mobilization in Russia 2022 here.
Valdimir Putin, the president of Russia, ordered on Wednesday a war effort that he described as a “partial mobilization” of Russian forces, both militarily and economically.
It is unclear whether Putin’s declaration of a war effort is only motivated by his desire to put an end to the violence in Ukraine or whether the move poses a danger to nations that provide Ukraine with arms and technology as well as to those that impose collective sanctions on Russia.
In a speech that was broadcast on television, he declared that he would back the referendums on joining the country that were announced this weekend in the Russian-invaded areas of Ukraine’s Luhansk, Donetsk, Kherson, and Zaporizhzhia.
Putin added that he has made up his mind to invest more on weaponry manufacture.
Putin also stated that Russia will use all of its resources to protect “its people” from any threats, although he did not specify what these dangers are. Along with supporting the development of weaponry, the Russian government also announced plans to grant legal status to volunteers participating in the Donbass conflict.
The broadcast’s transcript, as transcribed by MandyNews.com, can be read below.
Transcript Of Vladimir Putin’s Televised Address On Mobilization In Russia
- “We will talk about the necessary urgent steps to protect the sovereignty, security and territorial integrity of Russia; about supporting the desire and will of our compatriots to determine their own future; and about the aggressive policy of some of the Western elites who are striving with all their might to maintain their dominance.
- For this they are trying to block and suppress any sovereign and independent centers’ development in order to continue rudely imposing their will on other countries and peoples, instilling their pseudo-values The goal of the West is to weaken, to divide, and eventually destroy our country.
- They are already directly saying that in 1991 they were able to split the Soviet Union And now the time has come for Russia itself to break up into many mortally warring regions and regions, and they have been hatching such plans for a long time; they encouraged gangs of international terrorists in the Caucasus; they promoted offensive infrastructure ; they have been deliberately cultivating hatred for Russia, primarily in Ukraine, where they were preparing to take into account the anti-Russian foothold. And after the Ukrainian people themselves were turned into cannon fodder and pushed to war with our country, unleashing this war back in 2014 using armed forces against the civilian population, organizing a genocide blockade of terror against people who refused to recognize the power that arose in Ukraine as a result of a coup d’état, and after the current Kyiv regime actually publicly refused a peaceful solution to the problems of Donbass and, moreover, announced its claims to nuclear weapons, it became absolutely clear that a next attack on the Donbass would also inevitably follow.
- In this regard, the solution of a preemptive military operation was absolutely necessary and the only possible one. Its main goals were to liberate The entire territory of Donbass has been and remains unchanged The Lugansk People’s Republic has already been almost completely cleared of neo-Nazis Fighting in the Donetsk People’s Republic has been going on here for 8 years The Kyiv occupation regime has created a deep and echeloned line of long-term fortifications.
- Their assault on the forehead would have resulted in heavy losses As a result, our units, as well as military units of the Republic of Donbass Donbass, operate systematically and competently, using equipment to protect personnel and gradually liberate Donetsk land and provide assistance to people who have been turned into hostages by the Kyiv regime.
- As you know, professional military personnel serving under contract take part in fighting and volunteer formations of people of different nationalities, professions, ages, and real patriots.
- They, at the call of the heart, stood up for Russia with this government of the Ministry of Defense but have already been given We are instructed to fully and as soon as possible determine the legal status of a volunteer, as well as fighters of the units of the Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics.
- It should be the same as that of regular military personnel of the Russian army, including material medical support, social guarantees.
- Special attention should be paid to the organization of supply of volunteer formations and detachments of the people’s militia of Donbass with equipment and equipment in the course of solving the main tasks of protecting the Donbass Our troops, based on the plans and decisions of the Ministry of Defense and the General Staff on the general strategy of action, liberated from neo-Nazis and significant territories of the Kherson and Zaporozhye regions, a number of other areas, resulting in the formation of a long line of contact, which is over a thousand kilometers The West reacted very positively to our proposals, and these proposals primarily concerned ensuring the security of Russia and our interests, but it is obvious that the Peaceful Solution did not suit the West.
- Therefore, after certain compromises were reached, Kyiv was actually given a direct order to disrupt all agreements, military units trained according to NATO standards and under the actual command At the same time, Western advisers at the same time intensified the regime of repression throughout Ukraine against their own citizens, established immediately after the armed coup in 2014.
- The policy of intimidation, terror violence is taking on more and more massive, terrible barbaric forms. I want to emphasize that we know that most people living in the territories liberated from neo-Nazis First of all, the historical lands of Novorossia do not want to be under the yoke of the neo-Nazi regime in Zaporozhye, in Kherson, in Luhansk and Donetsk.
- They have seen and are seeing the atrocities that neo-Nazis are doing in the occupied areas of the Kharkiv region The heirs of Bandera and Nazi punishers kill people, torture them, throw them in jail, settle scores, crack down on bully civilians in Donetsk and Lugansk Before the outbreak of hostilities, more than 7.5 million people lived in the People’s Republics of Zaporozhye and Kherson regions, many of whom were forced to flee, and those who remained, approximately 5 million people today, are subjected to constant artillery and rocket attacks from neo-Nazi militants.
- We cannot but respond to their sincere desire to determine their own lives.To ensure the security of our people and people in liberated territories, I believe it is necessary to support the proposals of the Ministry of Defense and the General Staff on In the event of partial mobilization in the Russian Federation.
- I repeat, we are talking about partial mobilization, which means that only citizens who are currently in the reserve, and especially those who served in the ranks of the armed forces and have certain military specialties and relevant experience, will be allowed to serve.
- I instruct the heads of regions to provide all necessary assistance to the work of military commissariats. I will especially emphasize that Russian citizens called up for military service by mobilization will receive payment status and all social I will add that the decree on partial mobilization also provides for additional measures to fulfill the state defense order.
- The heads of defense industry enterprises are directly responsible for solving the tasks of increasing the production of weapons and military equipment and deploying additional production capacities. In turn, all issues of material resources and financial support for defense enterprises should be resolved by the government immediately.
- Dear friends, in its aggressive anti-Russian policy, the West has crossed every line. We constantly hear threats against our country, our people. Some irresponsible politicians in the West not only talk about plans to organize the supply of long-range offensive weapons to Ukraine systems that will allow strikes on Crimea and other regions of Russia.
- Such terrorist strikes, including using Western weapons, are already being applied to the border settlements of the Belgorod Kursk region in real time using modern aircraft systems ships, strategic drone satellitesNATO is conducting reconnaissance throughout southern Russia, Washington London crouched directly behind Kyiv The transfer of military operations to our territory is no longer hidden talk about that Russia should be defeated by all means on the battlefield, with the subsequent deprivation of political, economic and cultural sovereignty in general, with the complete plunder of our country.
- The entrance has begun and nuclear Blackmail is not only about the shelling of the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant encouraged by the West What threatens a nuclear catastrophe are statements by some high-ranking representatives of the leading NATO states about the possibility and admissibility of using nuclear weapons of mass destruction against Russia.
- I would like to remind those who allow themselves such statements against Russia. It can be assumed that our country also has various means of destruction And for individual components more modern than those of the NATO countries and with a threat to the territorial integrity of our country to protect the interests of our people, we will certainly use all the means at our disposal. This is not a bluff.
- The citizens of Russia can be sure the territorial integrity of our motherland, our independence and freedom will be ensured.
- I emphasize this again, with all the means at our disposal. And those who are trying to blackmail us with nuclear weapons should know that the wind rose can also turn in their direction in our historical tradition in the fate of our people to stop those who are rushing to who threaten world domination with dismemberment and enslavement of our homeland, our fatherland. We will do it now and will believe in your support.”
Every article on this url was transcribed based on a video that MandyNews.com received from YouTube and is in no way affiliated with the authorities of Russia or Ukraine.
Share your story with us! Email MandyNews1@gmail.com