Do you want to know how to pray with a glass of water?
I know that you might have come across tons of videos on social media about praying with a glass of water. Yes, it’s one of the most active spiritual means for breakthrough in every area.
We decided to write the most detailed guidelines on how to pray with a glass of water here after the video of the glass of water prayer we posted on our official social media accounts benefited thousands of people in so many ways.
Whether you’re young or old, the routine is simple to follow. You will, however, only require a few items.
What do you need for glass of water prayer?
For a glass of water prayer to be effective, you’ll need four things:
- An extremely clear and clean glass.
- Get water from a tap or a spring that is free of contaminants.
- Purchase an authentic sea salt.
- Take out your bible and turn to Psalm 35.
We’ll go through the following topics in this guide:
- How to pray with salt and water
- Psalm 35 prayer with glass of water
- Glass water manifestation and prayer
- Glass and water prayer in the morning
- Glass with water and candle prayer
- Glass of water garlic and salt
Ready? Let’s get this party started, shall we?
- Fill a glass with water.
- Cover it and place it next to your bed.
- Take the glass of water and pray with it first thing in the morning before speaking to anyone.
- After you’ve finished praying, wash your face, hands, and feet with it, and you’ll have a testimony in less than 48 hours.
- For a speedy testimony to your prayer, get a glass of water and open the book of Psalm 35 or Psalm 17, verses 1-8.
- After reading, appreciate God and thank him for everything he has done for you.
- Ask for his grace and mercy. Then speak positivity into the water.
- Everything you need in your life and drink it.
- Get a glass of water and add a pinch of salt to it.
- Pray for anything you want, even if it’s for your enemies or anything troubling.
- You read the book of Psalm 35 over the water seven times, use the water to wash your feet and face at about 12 am, and go to bed. You will dream.
- At midnight, get 3 white candles, a glass of water, and any verses from the book of Psalm that you personally love.
- After that, take your bath with cinnamon and garlic tea, and ask for anything as you are bathing.
Share your story with us! Email MandyNews1@gmail.com