Do you want to learn how to use prekese for fertility (Aidan fruit)?
In Ghanaian Twi, the aidan fruit is popularly referred to as prekese. It is a potent kind of flowering plant, also known as uhio in the Igbo language of Nigeria, that aids in fertility, ovulation, menstruation, pregnancy, hormonal imbalance, and fibroids shrinkage.
In this article, we’ll show you how to use prekese for fertility.
Many people are looking for information on the benefits of prekese online. Examples of their searches include the following:
- can prekese make you pregnant
- can prekese help to get pregnant
- can prekese prevent pregnancy
- can prekese reduce blood pressure
- can prekese cure diabetes
- can prekese cure ulcer
- can prekese boost fertility
- prekese for hair growth
- prekese for favour
- prekese for fertility
- prekese for weight loss
- prekese for menstrual flow
- prekese for infection
- prekese for high blood pressure
The Aidan fruit, prekese, does all of the aforementioned things and even more.
In addition to clearing away any blood that may remain after childbirth that could prevent pregnancy, prekese also treats a number of illnesses, including diseases, and improves male and female fertility.
How to use prekese for fertility
- Pick up four sticks of prekese, also known as Aidan fruit, and boil them with just two liters of water.
- Cook for 20 minutes after adding 20 sticks of pepper and 2 pinches of potash.
- Be sure to take it in the morning and at night.
- Keep doing this for at least three months, and then check again after one month to see how your recovery is coming along.