Carpenter Electrocuted While Working In Delta State (Disturbing Photos)

A carpenter was electrocuted few hours ago while roofing a house opposite Omoghene Lynn, along Shell Road, Sapele, Delta State.

It was gathered that the incident occurred after the man missed his step and reflexively held unto the high tension cable to prevent himself from falling.Carpenter Electrocuted While Working In Delta State (Disturbing Photos)  Carpenter Electrocuted While Working In Delta State (Disturbing Photos)

Comments