Do you want to apply for Google scholarship 2022?
In June, Google made the announcement that it would award 500,000 scholarships for programs designed to develop experts in fields with strong demand in the labor market. Applications must be submitted by July 13th for the first round of 30,000 scholarships that the corporation will be awarding.
The Business-School Integration Center (CIEE), a Google partner in the program, has a webpage where interested parties can submit an application for scholarships.
Through this link, you may submit an application for the scholarship.
There are four accessible courses that may be completed online at the individual students’ own pace and each has roughly 200 hours of lessons. To finish the course in the six months it will be available, CIEE suggests allotting roughly 1h30 every day.
Below is further information on the Google Technology Courses Scholarship Program.
What types of courses are offered?
According to Google, the following are the four courses offered and the activities of experts in each field:
- IT support: solve problems so computers and networks work properly;
- Data Analytics: Collect, transform, and organize data to help make informed business decisions.
- Project management: ensure that projects within an organization are managed and completed with maximum value;
- UX Design: Make digital and physical products easier and more enjoyable to use.
On the Coursera teaching platform, they are all accessible. Anyone who subscribes to the platform can access the courses, but scholarship recipients will be able to access them for free. According to the forecast, they will start releasing fellows in August.
Who is eligible to apply?
You must fulfill specific criteria in order to be selected for the scholarship, according to the CIEE, which will choose and oversee the students:
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Be a student or graduate in high school or technical course, or be attending higher education;
- Have an interest in learning and/or working with technology;
- Have a device with internet access;
- Have an email account to register for the selection process, register on the platform, register for the course and receive communications;
- Not be a CIEE, Google or Coursera contributor or intern.
According to the organization, it is not required to have prior experience with or knowledge of the course material, and low-income individuals, women, people of color, and LGBTQIA+ individuals will be given preference.
2,000 of the 30,000 scholarships available at this time will be awarded to transgender people. The goal, according to Google, is to promote labor market participation and social inclusion.
According to a poll conducted by the National Association of Transvestites and Transsexuals (Antra), only 0.02% of this population attends college, while 72% never completed high school and 56% attended primary school.
How do you apply?
The application and screening processes will be handled by CIEE One, a platform that collects assessments from interested parties to determine whether their profiles match the course’s requirements.
Simply apply for the course if there is a “match” and wait to hear whether or not the scholarship will be released. The platform is also utilized by CIEE in other selection procedures.
Those chosen for Google scholarships will be able to enroll in the program in as little as six months, and throughout that time they will receive specialized monitoring to aid them in their academic advancement. Students who successfully complete the course will be awarded a Coursera certificate.
Share your story with us! Email MandyNews1@gmail.com