ICE is the new dangerous drug destroying Nigerian youths, including their well-being and state of mind and the effect in our society.
What is ice?
Ice has become a serious issue in Nigeria with thousands of youths addicted to the pill. Ice is the slang name for a very dangerous hard dr*g called Methamphetamine or Crystal Meth.
- It Looks like Ice Block and can be blue in color sometimes.
- Ice is known by experts to be one of the hardest dr*g addictions to treat. It is very addictive and affects the central nervous system of whoever takes it.
- It creates a feeling of massive happiness that is very addictive and makes the taker want to fly.
- When the effect wears off, the taker tries to have that feeling again thereby taking it again.
Signs Of Someone With Serious Ice Addiction?
According to WebMD, these are these are the signs of someone with serious meth addiction.
- Tattered dressing and shabby looks
- Always picking at hair or skin
- Loss of appetite and weight loss
- Moving Eyes about every time
- Strange sleeping patterns staying up for days or even weeks at a time Always Talking.
- Nonstop Borrowing money often
- selling possessions
- Angry outbursts
- mood swings
- Psychotic behavior, such as paranoia and hallucinations
What does Ice Do To Your Body?
High Temperature and possible death Unable To Sleep and Violent The user ages fast and looks sick with lots of pimples. Therapy and Cure For ice There is no drug that can cure ice addiction. This is what makes it so dangerous. The only treatment is Behavioural therapy which we are not sure is available in Nigeria now.
Say no to drugs
Share your story with us! Email MandyNews1@gmail.com