Health

Lagos Girl Who Starred In Viral Video With Dog Dies Of Infection

Lagos Girl Who Starred In Viral Video With Dog Dies Of Infection

Lagos Girl Who Starred In Viral Video With Dog Dies Of Infection

A Lagos girl who appeared in a viral video with a dog died of an infection.

Mirabel, the young lady who became famous after a viral video of her spending time with a dog in the Lagos neighborhood of Lekki, died of an infection at a private hospital in Yaba.

Recall that your favorite blog, MandyNews.com, reported the news on May 10, 2022, of a lady who was paid N1.5 million to spend time with a dog.

According to reports that have gone viral, an eyewitness said the lady had been admitted since last Sunday after collapsing and going into a catatonic state.

When her test results revealed that she had canine brucellosis, a disease that can only be transmitted by dogs, the young girl then confessed to the doctor.

Canine brucellosis, according to the doctor, is a contagious bacterial infection caused by the bacterium BrucellaCanis (B. canis).

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending

To Top