Science and Technology

Nigerian Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone

Man-Electrocuted

A Nigerian man known as Barisuka from Port Harcourt, the Rivers state capital on Monday, March 9th got electrocuted while charging a phone and met his untimely death.

In a post sighted by MandyNews from a friend of the deceased, Emmanuel Alagiri Jnr, narrates that his friend who happens to be his neighbor was electrocuted while charging his phone in his room. He added that his friend place the phone on his body and slept off. It was later discovered that he was electrocuted in the process, he stated.

“Avoid putting phone on ur body when charging, he was electrocuted, This one happens in my yard at port Harcourt, the black wounded spot on his hand is the place where the electric current tear. I can’t stop crying, it so ridiculously and unbelievable that you were electrocuted by leakage USB cable when charging your phone, it seems to me that its manipulation. But it real that you were shocked by your USB charger. RIP My brother my talking mate”  Emmanuel said.

See more photos of the deceased below;

READ ALSO:  Fact Check: Mysterious Camera Found In Lekki Tollgate By Fashola
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Most Popular

To Top
$(".comment-click-31091").on("click", function(){ $(".com-click-id-31091").show(); $(".disqus-thread-31091").show(); $(".com-but-31091").hide(); }); $(window).load(function() { // The slider being synced must be initialized first $('.post-gallery-bot').flexslider({ animation: "slide", controlNav: false, animationLoop: true, slideshow: false, itemWidth: 80, itemMargin: 10, asNavFor: '.post-gallery-top' }); $('.post-gallery-top').flexslider({ animation: "fade", controlNav: false, animationLoop: true, slideshow: false, prevText: "<", nextText: ">", sync: ".post-gallery-bot" }); }); });