1. Jack Ma- JackMa is a Chinese business magnate, investor and politician. He is the co-founder and former executive chairman of Alibaba Group, a multinational technology conglomerate.
He donated medical supplies which include 5.4 mill face masks, 1.08 mill detection tests, 40,000 sets of protective clothing and 60,000 sets of protective face shields. Right now the medical supplies that was moved from Lagos to Abuja generated lots of reactions from its citizen.
2. Runtown- Douglas Jack Agu, better known by his stage name Runtown, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and producer.
In a bid to ensure everyone is staying safe in these tough times, Runtown via his Twitter handle gave out 10 million naira to about 500 people yesterday. The joy in those who got the
giveaways has no bound as they continually call on other people to show how genuine this is.
3. Shehu Sanni is a Nigerian senator, an author, playwright and a human rights activist.
Senator Shehu Sanni has distributed protective items and foodstuffs to churches, mosques and correctional centres.
4. Atiku Abubakar- Atiku GCON is a Nigerian politician, businessman, philanthropist and presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party at the 2019 Nigerian general election.
Atiku Abubakar has donated N50million as relief fund to support the Federal Government’s battle against the coronavirus pandemic in the country. He made this known in a press statement on March 25, 2020.
The Aliko Dangote Foundation on March 2, 2020, pledged a whooping sum of N200million to support the current effort of the Nigerian government towards curbing the spread of Corona Virus in the country.
6. Tony Elumelu – the chairman of Heirs Holdings, the United Bank for Africa, Transcorp and founder of The Tony Elumelu Foundation.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation on Thursday, 26 March 2020, pledged N5 billion(U$14 million)
7. Pastor Enenche, Dunamis Church Donated Medical Equipment, materials.