President Muhammadu Buhari
President Muhammadu Buhari’s marketing campaign has accused the Peoples Democratic Celebration (PDP) of getting unlawful entry to the pc server of the electoral commssion, INEC.
The spokesperson of Mr Buhari’s marketing campaign, Festus Keyamo, acknowledged this in a petition despatched to the Inspector Basic of Police and the Director Basic of the State Safety Service.
PREMIUM TIMES reported how the alleged content material of the INEC server is among the main foundation of the electoral petition filed by the PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, towards the re-election of Mr Buhari.
Mr Abubakar claims that by votes on the INEC server, he received the February 23 presidential election and never Mr Buhari as declared by INEC.
It’s based mostly on the petition of Mr Abubakar and different components that Mr Keyamo petitioned the safety chiefs accusing the PDP of unlawful entry to the INEC server.
Learn Mr Keyamo’s full petition beneath.
1. The Inspector-Basic of Police,
Police Drive Headquarters,
Louis Edet Home,
2. The Director-Basic,
Division of State Companies,
PETITION TO INVITE, INTERROGATE AND INVESTIGATE THE PDP LEADERSHIP OVER ITS ADMITTANCE OF ILLEGAL ACCESS TO INEC’S SERVER
1. It will be recalled that an Electoral (Modification) Invoice containing the availability for digital transmission of outcomes to INEC’s central pc system (in any other case referred to as “server”) was despatched to President Muhammadu Buhari by the Nationwide Meeting for assent late within the 12 months 2018.
2. Regardless of the shortness of time earlier than the Presidential/Nationwide Meeting Elections, and the dearth of time to first simulate the method to make sure its effectiveness in a rustic like ours with issues of efficient networks in lots of rural areas and fixed failure of technological gadgets, along with its violation of the timeframe of such legal guidelines as supplied for in regional and continental Protocols by way of the size of time required for the passage of such legal guidelines earlier than any main election, the management of the Peoples Democratic Celebration was hell-bent that the President ought to signal the Invoice into legislation. That was the primary indication that the primary opposition was as much as one thing sinister concerning the digital transmission of the outcomes.
3. Upon the last-minute postponement of the February 16, 2019 Presidential/Nationwide Meeting Elections, the nation was shocked to see already ready presidential elections outcomes floating round within the cyber area simply lower than 24 hours after the postponed election was initially billed to carry! The faux outcomes had particulars of the scores of the candidates of the foremost events. In fact, the faux outcomes gave victory to the candidate of the PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, even when elections didn’t maintain.
4. The one conclusion one can draw from the above is that the PDP had ready these outcomes which have been to be smuggled into the INEC Server. Nevertheless, the sudden postponement of the election scuttled that evil plan, but it surely was too late to restrain the discharge of the faux outcomes.
5. The correct elections have been held on February 23, 2019 and President Muhammadu Buhari declared the winner. Regardless of the approval of the elections as credible by almost all native and worldwide observers (besides some few identified PDP acolytes masquerading as native observers), the PDP cried foul and made a surprising declare: it claimed that from purported outcomes it obtained from INEC’s server, it has so-called proof that its candidate received the election by about 1.6million votes!
6. Shockingly and coincidentally, this margin was about the identical margin by which it additionally purportedly “received” by the faux outcomes launched simply hours after the postponement of the February 16, 2019 Presidential/Nationwide Meeting Elections.
7. As if this costly joke was not sufficient, the PDP and its Presidential Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, have gone forward to file an Election Petition towards the clear victory of President Muhammadu Buhari and have repeated the identical outlandish declare of getting access to INEC’s server which exhibits that they’ve some purported outcomes at their disposal giving “victory” to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
8. Sirs, we want you to notice that INEC’s server is the again finish of digital information of INEC. This isn’t INEC’s web site however its server! Though, the purported outcomes have been conclusively proven by public engagements to be false and even ridiculous, particularly as the overall variety of accredited voters is precisely equal to the purported votes of the APC and PDP candidates, this prison declare of the PDP has revealed just a few issues:
(a) It’s now clear that some criminally-minded PDP operatives have entry to the INEC server to have the ability to smuggle in faux outcomes into that server.
(b) The one means by which they may have entry to the INEC server is by the prison hacking of the server or by the prison conspiracy of some INEC officers.
The APC Presidential Marketing campaign Council hereby prays that the Inspector-Basic of Police and the Director-Basic of the Division of State Companies use your good places of work to analyze the hacking of and/or unlawful tampering with the INEC server by the PDP. The management of the PDP have to be invited, interrogated and investigated and people recognized as perpetrators have to be arrested and prosecuted.
Opposition is wholesome in a democracy however it’s not a license for criminality and illegality. A rustic ruled by legal guidelines can’t be blackmailed or cowed into indolence by the perceived underdog standing of the opposition in order to condone such a blatant prison declare by the PDP of getting unlawful entry to INEC’s server.
We belief you’ll act with alacrity.
- Politics2 weeks ago
BREAKING: Nyesom Wike Wins eight LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2
- Celebrities2 months ago
Blogger, Mandy News, Shares New Promo Photos
- Crime4 weeks ago
Two Ladies Gang-R&ped And Killed Afterward At Kumasi, Ghana (Photos)
- Crime2 weeks ago
Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos)
- Crime2 months ago
Outrage As Bribe-seeking Lagos Policeman Kills A Driver (Video)
- Crime2 weeks ago
Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Girl And three Others
- Politics2 weeks ago
Updates: Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results
- Travel2 weeks ago
We Might Begin Promoting Petrol Above N145 – IPMAN