Here are more photos and facts from the beautiful very young under 20 siblings who got married to the king of Benin, His Royal Majesty Omo N’ Oba N’ Edo, Uku Akpolo Kpolo, Oba Ewuare II.
Top facts you need to know about the sisters as gathered by MandyNews.com
- They are two sisters from the same parents stunning young ladies.
- They are both from Benin City the capital of Edo State.
- The marriage was approved by both parents
- Father to the Queens is the manager of oba akenzua cultural complex.
- It was gathered, one of the girls paid a visit to her sister that was first married to the palace, and then caught the attention of the king.
- The Oba was born on October 20, 1953. Coincidentally, he was officially presented with the staff of office as Oba of Benin on his 63rd birthday on 20th October, 2016 while the two girls are under 20.
- He has served as Nigeria’s Ambassador to many countries including: Norway, Angola, Sweden e.t.c
- Oba is married to three wives: Princess Iroghama ( Obazuaye N’erie), Princess Iyayiota ( Obazuwa N’erie) and Princess Ikpakpa (ohe N’erie)
Check out the beautiful photos of the Queens
Image: Source: Instagram/ QUEENEWUARE
- LifeStyle4 months ago
Stunning Photos Of Abidivabroni, Mother Of 4 Who Is Sexiest Ghanaian Lady
- Politics3 weeks ago
See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots)
- Travel4 weeks ago
How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M
- Celebrities3 months ago
Beyonce’s “Brown Skin Girl” With Wizkid Enters Top 10 On US iTunes Sales Chart
- Business4 months ago
Baba Ijebu Sure Winning Game Today Wednesday, 12 June 2019
- Travel1 month ago
Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There
- Politics3 months ago
EFCC Reacts To Sealed Rochas Foundation College, Supermarket, Daughter’s School
- Crime3 months ago
Young Man Killed During A Cult Clash, Last Night, At Okokomaiko, Lagos (Photo)