The united states house on Wednesday impeached President Donald Trump over inciting violence against the government of the United States, 10 members of his party Republicans cast their votes for his impeachment, NYTimes Reports.
Trump has now become the first president ever to be impeached a second time.
10 Republicans who voted to impeach President Trump
- Representative Jaime Herrera Beutler of Washington State
- Representative Fred Upton of Michigan
- Representative Dan Newhouse of Washington
- Representative Peter Meijer of Michigan
- Representative Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
- Representatives Tom Rice of South Carolina
- David Valadao of California
- Representative John Katko of New York
- Representative Liz Cheney of Wyoming
- Representative Adam Kinzinger of Illinois