In a recent prophecy, Primate Elijah Ayodele, the leader of the INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, said that either the Labour Party’s (LP) Peter Obi or the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) Atiku Abubakar will be the winner in the 2023 presidential election.
Primate Ayodele, the God-prophet, prophesied that God will choose between the former governor of Anambra State and the former vice president of Nigeria to be the country’s next leader.
In an interview with the DAILY POST, Ayodele said that the next president of Nigeria would be chosen by God.
He emphasized that God would choose Nigeria’s future leader regardless of the country’s region or religious affiliation.
- “2023 is between Peter Obi and Atiku; they are the ones struggling for it. I don’t see Tinubu getting anywhere. These are the two people seriously struggling for the 2023 election.
- “Nigerians must be careful with the 2023 elections because anything can happen; the election may cause problems or chaos, and it’s more sensitive than what we have seen before.
- “God is not looking at religion or any zone, and he does not want a Muslim-Muslim ticket. God will pick between these two candidates that are struggling; it’s a big struggle. The struggle as it is now is between Obi and Atiku.
- “Nigeria is going to be better but not total; Nigeria is damaged, and they will only get to put it back. The next government would be better than the previous one.
- “People will come out en mass to vote BVAS will be a major problem and INEC must work on it, INEC doesn’t want to do rig. It’s going to be a very credible election, but there may be some fighting, however, the election will not be a usual election.”
Although Primate Elijah Ayodele previously foretold that Peter Obi would not win the 2023 presidential election and that he shouldn’t have left the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) when he announced his intention to run for office under the Labour Party (LP), this prediction was made at the time.