More information about Beyoncé’s new album “Renaissance” has been released by Giselle Knowles-Carter, the rapper Jay Z’s wife.
Beyoncé, a mother of three, wrote:
- “Creating this album allowed me a place to dream and to find escape during a scary time for the world.
- It allowed me to feel free and adventurous in a time when little else was moving.
- My intention was to create a safe place, a place without judgment. A place to be free of perfectionism and overthinking.
- A place to scream, release, feel freedom. It was a beautiful journey of exploration.
- I hope you find joy in this music. I hope it inspires you to release the wiggle. Ha! And to feel as unique, strong, and sexy as you are.”
The first track from the upcoming album, “Break My Soul,” was released last week and quickly became a success.
The release date for “Renaissance” is July 29. In 2016, Beyoncé released her most recent studio album, “Lemonade.”
On her upcoming album, Beyonce might include more afrobeat and Amapiano music.
Never forget to visit our page for a preview and further information prior to the release date.
Share your story with us! Email MandyNews1@gmail.com