ABUJA, Nigeria: A report said President Muhammadu Buhari’s driver was recently detained by the Department of State Services after tricking him to sign a fraudulent document that could have earned him millions of naira.
The name of the driver is known at the presidential villa as Staff Sergeant Sa’idu Afaka.
What he did: It was said that the driver took advantage of Buhari’s dementia to perpetuate the fraud on his boss because he has been showing some symptoms such as forgetfulness, limited social skills, and impaired thinking abilities.
- “The fraud was perpetrated some weeks ago but it was kind of hushed up so that it would not leak to the press
- “The driver made the President sign a fraudulent document.
- The man is the main driver of the President.
- He got the President to sign a document from which he made millions of naira
- Capitalizing on Buhari’s dementia,” the source told SaharaReporters.
Share your story with us! Email MandyNews1@gmail.com