There’s been a fire outbreak in a building in Babs Animashaun, Surulere, Lagos.
The fire reportedly broke out moments ago after a gas explosion.
The extent of the damage is yet to be confirmed but numerous cars were reportedly gutted by the blaze.
An eyewitness, Ohis shared thus:
“This is at Surulere around Babs Animashunarea, it was a gas explosion which started right inside a house, cars have been burnt because their is a mechanic shop very close to building. Calls has been made to the fire service 112, this is a emergency situation. “
Share your story with us! Email MandyNews1@gmail.com