in mid-December 2012, former Kaduna State Governor Patrick Yakowa died in a helicopter crash along with the former National Security Adviser Gen. Owoye Andrew Azazi (rtd) while flying from Bayelsa state to Port Harcourt.
A viral document sighted by Mandy News on Tuesday has shown that Nigeria’s communication minister Isa Pantami and his fellow Muslim brothers plotted to assassinate the former Kaduna State Governor Patrick Yakowa, it was revealed days after a video of him was leaked online openly supported global terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda and the Taliban.
The late governor Mr Yakowa was the first Christian governor to emerged in the north-western Nigeria state, which is mostly dominated by the Muslim.
From what Mandy News gathered it was not yet confirmed if the plot by Isa Pantami and the Muslim leaders were responsible for the helicopter crash that killed Mr Yakowa.
Here are some of the allegations levied against Isa Pantami:
- instigating a mob to murder a student
- instigating a mob to prevent Christian staff from entering the office
- declaring support for Osama and Al-Qaeda
- declaring support for religious cleansing
- plotting to assassinate a sitting governor