It’s very important to pray as you enter the new year 2022.
PRAYER is the key to navigating the challenges we face in our lives. That’s why you are going to pray this NEW YEAR for GOD to bring happiness & peace into your life.
Some people from January to December experience failure in every area of life because they don’t know the power behind prayers.
God has set everything for us, is up to us to do the right thing. Our Lord Jesus Christ teaches us to pray. Prayer is the answer to guidance, success, and protection.
Now you may be wondering where can you find prayer points that will bring you success in 2022. Well, it is important to know that persistence and consistency in prayer is the solution to transfiguration.
Pray with passion and power Every night beginning on Saturday, January 1, 2022.
In this article, we will give you January prayer points with scriptures 2022. This will help you have a better year. But all you have to do is to believe and have faith even as little as a mustard seed will move a Mountain.
So, let’s start our January prayer points with scriptures 2022.
- December Prayer Points With Scriptures 2021
- January 2022 Prayer Points: Pray To Change Your Life In 31 Days
- Happy New Month (December 2020): 300 Powerful Prayer Points
January Prayer Points With Scriptures 2022
First, you have to THANK GOD for His goodness. Thank him for sparing your life and everything he has done for you. Thank God for the new year 2022.
Say this prayer before you jump to the January prayer points with scriptures:
Lord, you make all things new. You bring hope alive in our hearts and cause our Spirits to be born again. Thank you for this NEW YEAR – for all the potential it holds. Come and kindle in us a mighty flame, so that in our time, many will see the wonders of God and live forever to praise your name. Amen
Thank you, Lord, for giving me the brand new year ahead. Help me live the way I should as each new day I tread. Give me gentle wisdom that I might help a friend, Give me strength and courage so a shoulder I might lend/ The year ahead is empty, help me fill it with good things Each new day filled with joy and happiness it brings. Amen
Here are January prayer points with scriptures:
Prayers For Our Nation And Leaders With Scriptures
- Let His government and peace (shalom) continually increase in my nation (Isa. 9:7).
- Let His justice and judgment increase in my nation (Isa. 9:7).
- Let those in my nation who were not Your people be called the children of the living God (Rom. 9:25–26).
- Let righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost increase in my nation (Rom. 14:17).
- I pray for righteousness to come to my nation, and that my nation would be exalted (Prov. 14:34).
- Let His Spirit be poured out in my nation, and let our sons and daughters prophesy (Acts 2:17–18).
- I will confess You, Lord, among my people and sing unto Your name (Ps. 22:22).
- Let Your glory be declared among my people, and Your wonders in my nation (Ps. 96:20).
- Open a door of utterance in my nation, that my people might hear Your Word (Col. 4:3).
- I pray that the families of my people be blessed through Christ (Gen. 28:14, Gal. 3:14).
- I pray for the healing waters to flow into my nation (Ezek. 47:9).
- I pray that my nation will submit to the rule and reign of Christ (Dan. 7:14).
- I pray my nation will bring its wealth into the kingdom (Rev. 21:24).
- I pray my nation will be converted and bring its wealth to the king (Isa. 60:5).
- I pray my nation will be healed by the leaves from the tree of life (Rev. 22:2).
- I pray my nation will show forth the praises of God (Isa. 60:6).
- I pray my nation will see the glory of God (Isa. 35:2).
- Let those who are deaf hear the words of the book, and let the blind see out of obscurity (Isa. 29:18).
- I pray that Jesus will rule over my nation in righteousness and judgment (Isa. 32:1).
- I pray my nation will come to Zion to be taught, and learn war no more (Isa. 2:1–4).
- I pray that my nation will seek the Lord and enter into His rest (Isa. 11:1).
- I pray that the parched places in my nation will become a pool, and every thirsty part springs of water (Isa. 35:7).
- I pray that the glory of the Lord is revealed to my nation and that all the inhabitants will see it (Isa. 40:5).
- Let the Lord bring righteousness and judgment to my nation (Isa. 42:1).
- I ask the Lord to do a new thing in my nation by giving waters in the wilderness and streams in the desert (Isa. 43:19–20).
- Let peace (shalom) come into my nation like a river (Isa. 66:12).
- Let my nation be sprinkled by the blood of Jesus (Isa. 52:12).
- Let the children of my nation be taught of the Lord (Isa. 54:13).
- Let our leaders fall down before the Lord, and
- let my nation serve Him (Ps. 72:11).
- Let the poor and needy people of my nation be delivered (Ps. 72:12–13).
- Let the Lord’s dominion be established in my nation, and let His enemies lick the dust (Ps. 72:8–9).
- Turn our leaders’ hearts to fear You (Prov. 21:1)
- Let the Lord rule over my nation, and let my nation be glad and rejoice (Ps. 97:1)
- Let my nation sing a new song, bless His name, and show forth His salvation from day to day (Ps. 96:1–3)
- Let the people of my nation tremble at the presence of the Lord (Ps. 99:1).
- Let my nation make a joyful noise to the Lord, and let the people serve Him with gladness (Ps. 110:1–2).
- Let our leaders praise You, and let them hear the words of Your mouth (Ps. 138:4).
- Let the wicked be rooted out of our land (Prov. 2:22).
- Let the wicked be cut down and wither as the green herb (Ps. 37:2).
- Let all the people of my nation turn to the Lord and worship Him (Ps. 22:27).
- My nation is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof, and all they that dwell therein (Ps. 24:1).
- Let all the idolaters in my nation be confounded, and let all the gods worship the Lord (Ps. 97:7).
- Let my nation praise the Lord for His merciful kindness and truth (Ps. 117).
- Save my nation, O Lord, and send prosperity (Ps. 118:25).
- I pray for the leaders of my nation to come to the light (Isa. 60:3).
- I make supplication, prayer, intercession, and give thanks for all the people of my nation and for the leaders of
- my nation, that I might live a peaceable life in all godliness and honesty (1 Tim. 2:1–2).
- Let our leaders be just, and let them rule by the fear of the Lord (2 Sam. 23:3).
Prayers for Souls with scriptures.
- All souls belong to You, O Lord (Ezek. 18:4).
- Lord, You are the shepherd and bishop of my soul. Watch over my soul and keep it (1 Pet. 2:25).
- I receive with meekness the engrafted word that is able to save my soul (James 1:21).
- I bind the hunter of souls (Ezek. 13:20).
- In patience, I possess my soul (Luke 21:19).
- I bind and tear off every veil used to hunt souls and make them fly (Ezek. 13:20).
- I commend the souls that are hunted by the enemy to be let go (Ezek. 13:20).
- I release the souls from divination and witchcraft (Ezek. 13:23).
- Return, O Lord, and deliver my soul (Ps. 6:4).
- Let not the enemy persecute my soul (Ps. 7:5).
- Lord, restore my soul (Ps. 23:3).
- Keep my soul, and deliver me (Ps. 25:20).
- Put to shame those who seek after my soul (Ps. 35:4).
- Rescue my soul from destruction (Ps. 35:17).
- Let those who seek after my soul be ashamed and confounded (Ps. 40:14).
- Deliver me from all oppressors who seek after my soul (Ps. 54:3).
- Lord, You have delivered my soul from death
- and my feet from falling (Ps. 56:13).
- Preserve my soul, for I am holy (Ps. 86:2).
- Rejoice, my soul, for I lift up my soul unto You (Ps. 86:4).
- Lord, Your comforts delight my soul (Ps. 94:19).
- I break the power of all negative words spoken against my soul (Ps. 109:20).
- Return unto your rest, O my soul (Ps. 116:7).
- My soul shall live and praise the Lord (Ps. 119:175).
- My soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowler (Ps. 124:7).
- Strengthen me with strength in my soul (Ps. 138:3).
- Destroy all who afflict my soul (Ps. 143:12).
- Let Your fear come upon every soul in my city (Acts 2:43).
- I will prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers (3 John 2).
- I pray my soul will be preserved blameless unto the coming of the Lord (1 Th ess. 5:23).
- Satiate my soul with fatness (Jer. 31:14).
- My soul will be joyful in the Lord. You have covered me with the garments of salvation and the robe of righteousness (Isa. 61:10).
- I break all ungodly soul ties and pray for godly soul ties that will bring blessing to my life (1 Sam. 18:1).
I lose my soul from any oaths, inner vows, and curses that would bind it in the name of Jesus.
Prayer To Release Shame Upon The Enemy With Scriptures
- Let the enemy be ashamed and sore vexed. Let them return and be ashamed suddenly (Ps. 6:10).
- Show me a token for good that they which hate me may see and be ashamed (Ps. 86:17).
- Put to shame those who seek aft er my soul (Ps. 35:4).
- Let those who seek to hurt me be clothed with shame (Ps. 35:26).
- Scatter their bones, and put them to shame (Ps. 53:5).
- Let those who seek aft er my soul be ashamed and confounded; let those who desire my hurt be turned backward and put to confusion (Ps. 70:2).
- Fill their faces with shame (Ps. 83:16).
- Let all those incensed against You be ashamed (Isa. 45:24).
- Let those who arise against me be ashamed (Ps. 109:28)
Share your story with us! Email MandyNews1@gmail.com