Enoch Adejare Adeboye, a Nigerian preacher and General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, has made a prophecy for 2023.
The powerful declarations were made on January 1, 2023, by the servant of God who was born on March 2, 1942, in Ifewara, close to Ife, in the then Southern Region of British Nigeria.
Read the RCCG prophetic declaration for 2023 below.
- “Lord Jesus, I come before You today with a broken and contrite heart full of repentance. Please, forgive me all my sins. Today, I surrender my life to You, I believe that Jesus is Lord and I confess it with my mouth. Jesus, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hellfire. In Jesus’ name I pray.”
- Behold, in 2023, God is doing a new thing; now it shall spring forth. He will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert for me in Jesus name.
- I decree and declare that in 2023, I experience exponential growth all round. My relationship with God grows, my love for people grows, my finances grows, my peace grows, my business grows, my wisdom grows, my relationships grow in the name of Jesus.
- I decree and declare that in 2023, every negative thing in my life diminishes and dies. Poverty dies, evil dies, sickness dies, flesh dies, foolishness dies, stagnancy dies, disfavor dies, delay dies, confusion and dullness dies in Jesus mighty name!
- I decree and declare that this year, I trust in the LORD with all my heart; and I do not lean on my own understanding. In all my ways, I acknowledge Him, and He directs my paths in the name of Jesus.
- I decree and declare that I set goals that align with God’s will for my life. I stand upon my watch, and I set me upon the tower, and watch to see what the Lord will say unto me in the name of Jesus.
- I decree and declare that I am not wise in my own eyes. I do not follow the path that I think is right. Instead I rely completely on the Lord this year in Jesus name.
- No weapon fashioned against me now and in future shall prosper. And every tongue that rises against me is condemned already. Every battle in the heavenlies are won in favour of the angels conveying my blessings today.
- I declare that God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all I could ever ask or think. His thoughts towards me are thoughts of peace, to bring me to an expected end in Jesus name.
- I decree and declare that eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, neither has it entered into the hearts of men, what He has in store for me in the name of Jesus.
- through him. Lord of peace, may You grant Him and His family peace at all times and in every way (2 Thess. 3:16). May You equip Him with everything good for doing Your will, and may You work in Him what is pleasing to You, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. I ask You to deliver him from people who have wrong motives. I also pray that his ministry will be well received; that he will have joy in his ministry; and that he will always feel strong and refreshed in his spirit, soul, and body. I decree and declare may the wisdom and inspiration of the Almighty upon him never cease and the grace of God will continually dwell with him and his entire household, may they continue to enjoy Your faithfulness in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Thank You Holy Spirit for all the testimonies and miracles coming through these prayers. May they be permanent in Jesus name.
- Father, let everybody joining in to say this declarations all over the world experience great miracles throughout this month. May we have numerous testimonies in Jesus name.
Share your story with us! Email MandyNews1@gmail.com