The former aide of ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, Doyin Okupe, has recovered from the deadly Coronavirus COVID-19.
Mr Okupe and his wife tested positive for the virus in April and were admitted into one of the Isolation centres in Ogun state.
Doyin Okupe and his wife were discharged on May 12 after testing negative multiple times from the COVID-19 virus.
The medications I took for my COVID-19 virus infections?
The spokesman, Okupe revealed the medication he took to heal from the virus;
- Hydroxychloroquine, 400mg daily for 2days.
- Thereafter 400mg daily for 3days.
- Azithromycin 500mg daily for 10 days.
- Zinc sulphate 100mg daily till today
- Vitamin C 1200 mg daily till now.
Share your story with us! Email MandyNews1@gmail.com